Ashoka institute of technology and management | MBA college in India
- Best standards and practices of good governance, shall be put in place to bring in transparency of operations and improve credibility at all levels.
- Ready professionals to be developed through interactive teaching learning process, corporate exposure and project work for industry.
- Higher studies research for faculties & staff shall be encouraged for up gradation of knowledge which would inter alia include participation in TEQIP"s, Seminars, and workshops etc.
- Appropriate laboratory facilities would be developed in selected areas to provide fillip for Research & development.
- Industrial consultancy shall be carried out in an effective manner through Industry Institute Partnership Cell (IIPC) for developing a sense of accomplishment.